Gala MET 2012


Llevo tiempo sin contaros lo que pasa por el mundo del famoseo. Espero que me perdoneis. El problema es que estoy estudiando para mis últimos exámenes, y el tiempo es muy poco.

Pero bueno, hoy sí os traigo algo. La Gala MET 2012, donde hempos podido ver muchos diseños espectaculares... y otros no tanto.


I have no time to tell what goes on in the world of celebrity. I hope you forgive me. The problem is that I'm studying for my final exams, and time is very short.


Well, today I bring you something. MET Gala 2012, which have seen many designshempos spectacular ... and others less so.


Emily Blunt

Eva Mendes

 Bee Schaffer

 Rooney Mara

 Kristen Bell

 Doutzen Kroes

 Milla Jovovich

 Mary-Kate Olsen

 Camilla Belle

 Jessica Biel

 Dianna Agron

 Leighton Meester

 Anna Wintour

 Marion Cotillard

 Solange Knowles y Rachel Roy

 M.I.A.

 Emma Stone

 Gwyneth Paltrow

 Linda Evangelista

 Mia Wasikowska

 Coco Rocha

 Beyoncé

 Lana del Rey

 Cameron Díaz

 Diane Kruger

 Joan Smalls y Olivier Rousteing

 Lily Collins

 Rihanna

 Cate Blanchett

 Carey Mulligan

 Dree Hemingway

 Jessica Chastain

 Anja Rubik

 Christina Ricci

 Kate Bosworth

Ginnifer Goodwin 

 Victoria Justicie

 Sarah Jessica Parker

 Gisele Bündchen

 Amy Adams

 Hilary Swank

 Heidi Klum

 Nina Dobrev

 Alexa Chung

 Sofia Vergara

 Ashley Green

 Bianca Brandolini

 Renée Zellweger

 Liv Tyler

 Chloe Sevigny

 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

 January Jones

 Florence Welch

Jessica Alba 

 Haílee Steinfeld

 Dakota Fanning

 Emma Roberts

 Kirsten Dunst

 Poppy Delevigne

 Gerard Butler

 Donatella Versace

 Carine Roitfeld

 Karolina Kurkova

 Kristen Stewart

 Scarlett Johansson


 ¿Quienes creéis que lucieron mejor?
¿Quién falló en su estilismo?
Contadme lo que pensáis, soy toda oídos.


Who do you think wore better?
Who failed in its styling?
Tell me what you think, I'm all ears.